What personal information about you do we collect?
- Information you give us, whether on our web site or in other ways
- Email marketing data, for example confirmations of opens
What information about you do we share with third parties?
- We are not in the business of selling information about our customers, and will never do so
- From time to time we hire companies and individuals to perform functions for us, for example sending emails. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their function, but may never reuse it for other purposes
- We transmit your credit card information to your credit card company during order processing
- In the event that Loyalty Builders LLC or substantially all of its assets is acquired by another entity, your personal information will likely be transferred to that entity
- We release account or personal information when necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights of our company, our customers, or others. When necessary we also exchange information with other companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
How do we protect your information?
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt information you send us
- We follow industry standards to build and maintain a secure data environment
What kinds of protection are in place for the transaction data you send us to analyze?
- We store that information with the same care and security that we use for your personal information
- We do not share that data with any of our other customers or third parties without an explicit, written consent from you
- We do not repurpose that data for the benefit of any other customers or third parties without your explicit, written consent